Monday, February 18, 2008

Everyone else is doing it so why can't we?

Mostly in an effort to keep up with my nutter brudder Adam I will be starting the 3rd family blog. This could evolve into that journal Galima and I have been putting off for 7+ years now. Plus we can post pictures of Max and Sophie doing those irresistibly cute and destructive things they do. This can also be the way Max can teach Brig and Lola all those things their parent wish he wouldn't. Sophie seemed to know them right from the womb, and requires very little instruction.

Now that I have written the first paragraph I can turn this over to Galima with all the other "responsible" things in the family.

2 comments:

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

Dude, you gotta check out that sweet pic I just made for Lola. It's on Brigs page.

Sweetness.

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

and post another blog dangit.