Monday, July 6, 2009

6 is a crowd

Last week for about 3 days I was learning what it is like to be a mother of 6. My very brave big sister had her baby, so I came down to watch her kids and brought my monsters along. To tell you honestly, I am not a very good mother. I lost Ragan (Alia's 18 mo old)a couple of times and Max ended up with a big goose egg on his forehead and a laceration above his right eye that Aaron had to fix once we got home. Thank goodness for our personal ER doc, I am sure he will save us a lot of money while the kids are growing up.


Congrats, Alia! He is a beautiful baby boy. The little guy was breach, so he had to be sectioned a couple of weeks before the due date. Both mother and her little miracle baby are doing fine.

3 comments:

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

Wow what a cutie!

JAB said...

thank you, I think so too!

Jamie said...

Nice to see some pictures of little no name! I'm excited to see him soon.