Saturday, December 12, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Since a lot of you have not made it to our house with a vesit yet, I thought I better post some pix of it. That and my mom has been bugging me. Anyway we have about 10 acres around the house most of which are up the mountain behind it.
This is what our house looked like back in November with the first snow.

We have a creek running in front of the property separating it from the road and an LDS church that is right below us. Aaron is dreaming of putting a draw bridge over the creek of course it would naturally have to be remote controled.






There are a lot of gorgeous trees everywhere and to top it off we have an orchard with all kinds of fruit trees.


And here is what the house looks like today after we got 5 inches of snow dumped on us. I think our driveway is going to make a nice sledding hill.


Inside the house we have plenty of room for all kinds of guests, so come and visit us anytime.

7 comments:

Tera said...

Wow! What a beauty!

Jen and Rob said...

Hopefully I get to see the real thing one of these days.It's awesome!

jamie said...

WOW Galima I'm jealous, that looks like a great place to raise your kids, glad you found it! oh yea email me, we lost our hard drive a couple weeks ago so i dont have your emiail anymore :(

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

Gorgeous!

Sheryl said...

What a beautiful place! I am sure we'll make it out to see it for real sometime! I bet you all love exploring in all the land you have around!

Jacque said...

WOW!! That is a gorgeous place!!! I can't believe how beautiful! I would love your address so I can send you a Christmas card! jrupp45@gmail.com

Jamie said...

Looks like a great house. I must admit I'm jealous of all your land and the fruit trees. Our yard is teeny... no space to really even grow a garden. Hope you are loving it!